SAORImôr Studio is small privately run, Bangor based, studio which supports Weaving For Wellbeing by facilitating studio time, space, looms, materials and knowledge.
The studio houses a wonderful SAORImôr Studio Supplies Shop which is open to the public most days.
For a wide selection of:-
- Light, compact, foldable SAORI looms; ideal for weaving at home or within a community setting.
- Adaptations & accessible equipment to provide comfortable inclusion for weavers facing a varied range of disabilities.
- Dyed fibre, yarns & ready made warps
specially selected to add flair to your next creation.
You can find information on SAORI looms and products on the Global SAORI Looms page.
SAORImôr Weaving for Wellbeing Fund Shop
A pop up community shop established for members to showcase their own woven creations, thereby providing the opportunity for future personal prosperity.
A % from each sale raises funds to sustain and develop future delivery of affordable Weaving for Wellbeing experiences to a wider client base.
For an affordable & sustainable range of:-
* New & upcycled SAORI clothing
* Gift cards
* Handwoven gifts with high value finishes